Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Jim Turley races his Formula Ford-powered race car.
Greeneyes, Just that several posters attended the meeting, and it apparently had more than 200 attendees. (Heck, I have been to Fortune 10 company SH meetings in SF and NY with less than half that many, and most were ees!) Those posters would seem to be in best position to critique "first hand" the content of Chairman's summary ... if accurate, his comments would seemingly belie a certain amount of uncertainty, name-calling, and general paranoia accompaning "over-enthusiastic" speculation in penny stocks, especially those with agonizing SP erosions. I would also observe that, IMHO, PTSC is holding up pretty well, given market volatility world-wide, esp. India, China, and a 3% Wall Street plummet the past 3 days ... With tens of $$billions fleeing to 5% T-bill safety, why isn't PTSC at 25 or 12 or 3 cents? Maybe the Chairman & Board are on the up & up, and there is some pretty smart money willing to wait and see how this interesting story unfolds ... then again, maybe SP will collapse tomorrow. I honestly do not know. I too, have seen overt, rampant crime, manipulation, and not just in the pink sheets (remember Enron, et. al.) ... but not with so much public visibility/transparancy as PTSC SEEMS to project. So management credibility is crucial here ...
New Message
Please login to post a reply