Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: ttccrr

posted on Jun 13, 2007 07:27PM

If I were to buy out Patriot I don’t get Patriot’s half of the MMP. The ownership is set up in a way that in the event of a hostile take over Phoenix retains ownership of the MMP. I only get the 50+ mil in the bank. If I could get my own BOD in place maybe, with a few strokes of the pen Patriot’s half of the MMP would be in my grasp. Since the majority of shares are held by individual investors I need their help to get the BOD in place and I need to do it before there is a substantial increase in the share price and everyone gets happy. I could purposely mismanage the company drive the price down and buy out the rest on the open market on at a discount just before going private. It sounds a little far fetched but it’s possibly a lot of money. As far as the divvy goes it’s not that much off the bottom line unless you believe that the well has run dry but with the who’s who in the industry signing up for licenses, I seriously doubt it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply