Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I must admit that I'm a bit confused here. I thought PTSC sold this tech to some outfit in Henderson NV way back in '98. I recall being very frustrated by it, as I had originally invested in PTSC because of that technology. I saw it as a perfect fit with the new (at the time) "Land Warrior" program. The Plasma (ionized gas) Antenna enabled secure communications at any frequency (will beyond the bandwidth of customary radios). The Ground-Penetrating RADAR (GPR) was capable of spotting plastic land mines (and, of course, conventional old-style mines). PTSC had engaged in a couple of R&D contracts with the USN, which was testing it's use on a SONAR platform on subs.

I too noticed some mention recently by PTSC of its GPR/Plasma Antenna patent ownership (I believe the Plasma Antenna was an integral component of the GPR). Baffled me..... Perhaps what they sold was an exclusive license for the tech for specified applications, thereby retaining patent ownership for exploitation in other applications (this is the only sensible conclusion I can come up with). Maybe Moxa or another old-timer can recall the specifics of that deal.

And, for Ease from our posts on tech not being used by our Gov't, and hitting on the illegal allien thing, I've heard many people on talk shows say how a fence along the border would be totally ineffective because they can just tunnel under it. Well, the GPR could spot every tunnel. Just get ONE and beebop back and forth along a fenced border. Issue resolved.

Effectiveness of the GPR? I recall a test conducted by PTSC where they could effectively identify a Pepsi can buried several feet in the ground. Not impressed? Well, they also placed a thick steel plate in the path for that test. Now impressed? Amazing stuff, and somebody out there has it, and the Gov't knows about it.

So the Gov't blew off these technologies, yet spend (pork) many millions to develop weapon systems that the services don't even want, and they don't even work. Amazing....

Any clarification of the situation on these patents will be appreciated.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply