Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Optimism

posted on Jun 18, 2007 06:49AM

I tried to write a post last evening but failed, it didn't post for some reason.. It was a great weekend and the posts I have now completely reviewed were stupendous.

The electrifying Pacer, courtesy of wolfpack volt Friday evening was more powerful than the 4th of July Fireworks. I believe we are growing steadily but not consistently up from here for the near future. We need a chorus of Tina Turner's Proud Mary to warm things up. For the short term trader this is scary but for the longs,volume of 4 million, it's peachy. Good PR is happening as the steamboat plighs up the treacherous Mississippi like MT wrote about a century ago. Life is not only good but if you let your mind wander it is great. A great corporation is developing. Jim Turley must be a happy man today. Thank you, Lord.

There is no stopping the stock market. We all say let it ride but the financial interests of some cause them to sell into a bounce. Self interest is the name of the game. What their motivation or scheme is i dunno. What looks foolish to us is a financial scheme beyond our understanding because these guys whoever they are play their game not ours. This is capitalism at its finest and is the game we are playing. You must get used to it if you are long and if not, you have no choice but to live or die by the chump change the MM's throw your way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply