Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: best news in the history of the company and management is going

I really don't understand why you and others are limiting our potential PPS appreciation, and over long periods of time.

While I understand the market cap aspect, etc., I also understand (to a degree) P/E ratios and their purpose. And I admit that our current P/E, in our instant circumstance, is (shall I use the word? LOL) perplexing. (Clue - like when it was said before - it's the warrants).

So, IF we got a settlement out of one of the litigants for say $250M, maybe $50M goes to T&T (very fat number), leaving $200 to TPL and PTSC to split. PTSC gets $100M, or 25 cents a share earnings before taxes. 25 cents a share in one settlement. How many more settlements, for big dollars, are yet to come? 300? 400?

So, with just that 25 cents per share, and a P/E consistent with simple-math projected future income, what should our share price become?

At $3 per share, using that 25 cents, our P/E would be 12:1. Is that consistent with our probable future?

So give me that big settlement, along with 40-50 respectable additional settlements by year end, and tell me about $3.00/share.

While I respect the foundation of your argument, there's the other side of the coin.

JMHO,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply