Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: best news in the history of the company and management is going

tcr / In a sense, you said on licensing revs alone.

posted on Jun 19, 2007 11:42AM

You indicated that your upset with the way the BOD and management have handled things so far and that they've "managed" the share price in the past to $2.25, so by extension and by the impatient tone of your posts, that you think PTSC should be worth $10/sh based on its current set-up and that the BOD/management just needs to manage that process to make it happen. Pardon me if that's not your view.

That being said, Pohl and now Turley have clearly stated what the big picture plan is. PTSC's current cash, even if they had the extra $29M (not $35M) that they paid in divvy's isn't enough, IMO, to enact an acquisition plan of the kind of substance required to reach a $3.9B market cap (forget talking share price as the market cap is the focus). Sure, the divvy's rewarded S&L, but it also rewarded any and all shareholders. I don't think it was worth it myself, as I would've prefered they keep the cash. HOWEVER, a large part of "managing" the share price to $2.25 WAS the dividends and the splash of those announcements and the signings associated with them, so IMO you're complaining about the some of the same things you're applauding or you're having selective memory about what the company has done and what events have impacted its progress.

All that being said, I have a question for the board regarding S&L. Considering they are a 9.99% holder of PTSC, aren't all of their share sales subject to reporting requirement thru the Beneficial Ownership (I believe anyone over 5% ownership threshold) and the S13G filings? I haven't seen those filings indicate anything but an increase in shares of 8M each from 2005 to 2006. I confess that I haven't done all the DD to see how many warrants they have rights to, but is it more than 8M each over the last year? If not, then per the S13G filings, they haven't sold any shares. They have converted warrants and diluted the share value by increasing the outstanding shares, but haven't sold any. Can anyone clarify that for me better, or if not, I suppose I can do the legwork to find out the specifics of all their warrant conversion rights.

Thanks in advance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply