Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I forgot to mention Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. The pigeons there are really "on the dole". I have never seen so many in all my life. What about Hyde Park?Awesome. I am sure that you sorely miss it.  I've heard however that Toronto is splendid. Canada is pretty wild isn't it? Not that developed and a more pristine environment?I have never been in this part of Canada and want to travel there someday.

I was just watching the News with Brian Williams and the tenor from England that Larscot was posting on was discussed. What a thrilling story for him, I hope similar for PTSC. Insider Edition followed 5 minutes ago talking about Camilla "stealing" Lady Di's jewels. They won't leave your ryals alone for 1 minute ( how to take this constant scrutiny would be torture to me). I don't watch Insider but hadn't flipped to watch Jim Lehrer, PBS after this.The British are mentioned in almost every one of our news broadcasts over any other nation. I watch BBC News and have the BBC on the satellite dish on my TV. I like Robin Hood and Hex and the world news.

Have a great evening and thanks so much for your input on Eric Swartz. I believe that he has the same interest as we do, the success of PTSC beyond our wildest dreams.

New Message
Please login to post a reply