Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: To all: I just received the letter addresed to David Pohl from Ronran.

dys1,

I believe Eric said that yes "they are holding" however you can not take that to mean forever.I'm sure you understand the nature of the game. Say they hold 42 million shares after this nightmare is over. Are you worried that for their 5.4 million dollar loan, they would be happy to receive , say 42 million more dollars and sell it all at $1, or are you worried for another price 2 for 84mil....thinking of 3 for 126mil....and so on.

If this is where you mind it , I should be able to make you look at it in a different light. Go look into the mirror, what do you see? .........................For the base of my agruement I will assume that you, like me, let Ron know how many shares you have so as to make the letter to Mgmt more effective. Using that thought , you have more to worry about than Eric Swartz,........................yourself ! That's right YOU !,  you as a partner in the holding company called the united agoracom ptsc message board ptsc shareholders hold more shares of the company than Swartz does. SO , the question is ..........are you going to hold your shares once the warrants are all gone? That's right , what you do will make more of an impact that Swartz, if we all here have a price we sell at then the celing is there. Ok, you say that your shares are not that much to matter, just like me, I only can afford to hold 129K shares right now, not that much compared to , say, Brian.

So let the game begin............I'll start, I had my dreams of $29pps, but with 420 million shares out company would have had to make a major change and grow into something big for that to happen and I can see that (who would buy PTSC at $29 ) so how can I sell at that price. So I don't dare dream, I try to think at what price I could get rich at...LOL so let's say I hold for half that $14.50 but unless the company has a long term growth plan to make money in the future, who would buy at that price? I think now that , let's wait and see, maybe Turley can make a real company out of us and we can wait and hold out for the $15 to come easy, so that's it wait and I sell at $13 knowing that some future person can buy at 14.5. Oh, no, I just though about Brian again, what if he sell all he has at $10, crap, I can't get to my $13........I must sell at $9, ok now 9 it is.  Oh, no, Ron may sell all his at $8 , crap, now I have to settle for $7, ok I settle for 7, but wait Wolf, and Ease are both selling at $6 so how can I get my 7, so I tell myself to take $5. NO, don't tell me that, this is the price SGE1, greeneyes, and FUT are selling at , so I'm left to get out at $4 so I tell my self 4 , but you know that ads, kidd, larscot,and BaN are all looking for 4 , don't tell me........so I go for $3 but sure Huntington, Abie, billwilke, emit, bushleage, b-lunist, moxa1,milestone, and canndoo are all looking for $2.25 again to sail away. Darn, I am going to have to settle on less that the $2.25 I could have already got !

I now see that I've only named about 21 people that can rob me of my dream, but wait, no don't tell me that 21 people are just a drop in the bucket of just the agaracom board crew. NO, don't tell me I have to beat the several hundred friends and family to the $1 mark, you know all the ones who are worried about S and L selling , so they are going to get out at 1, please say it ain't so.........Don't tell me that I have to settle for the 60 cents I maybe able to get Monday.  Come on , surley all  you guys here on this message board are not going to make me half to sell out at 60 cents pps.....................What about all the non agoracom memebers, no, no no, no, no, Should I put a sell price in at 50 cents on Monday so I can beat them to the punch or have half of them thought of that.........dang, I knew it, I better put my sell in at 25 cents just to be sure I get my investment money back. Thats it , I see it now. .......LOL

Don't worry about S and L , you got us friends.......LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply