Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I bought the Blackberry 8300 instead of the 8703 because it had voice command and the 8703 did not.....Remember from our EDIG days........The 8300 also has the google maps when i get lost ....These phone can not recieve Nav as an extra that the regular phones offer...

After going to my local Verizon store and being told that the software etc and the phone is very easy to use, i would like to return this thing.........I will have patience..........It has high speed web browsing when i can figure out how to get the software and my PC on the same page.....Same goes for the e-mail.............After checking every Icon i can not figure out how to get to the ring tones............Even with my glasses on it is hard to see the key board.........

So i will have to hire my old driver /a young kid/ as she is a techie and hopefully she will BRAINWASH me into being calm and to figure it all out...........I am sure that it will be a piece of cake in a week or so...............

I chose not to lisen to Ron / small lap-top / as it would be another thing to carry around/lose.........I am in and out of cars and dealerships etc and it would be to much to carry around...... but Ron happens to be correct......If Verizon will take it back i might go for the 10 inch LT and buy the wireless card................Yes get a simple phone.......Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply