Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Gap Theory, continued??? "Don't shoot me for this" lol

Thanks Dellbrid for your kind words. Like I said, it was 2am and I was so spent when attempting to convey my thoughts that I was afraid that the message may have gotten lost in the 'Gap' between my brain and the keyboard. Anyway, glad to contribute.

BTW. your post a couple of weeks ago. I actually kept it because what you put on paper was exactly what's been going through my mind. Great job capturing the 'vision'

<<<I have unconsciously gone through the weeks and months wondering how far will we decline this week/month, ever since October. Now I am pondering the very pleasant idea that we may all enjoy a reverse contemplation for weeks and months ahead. Perhaps not beginning today, or even this week, but perhaps very soon we can think quietly to ourselves, "I wonder how much the pps will increase this week/month". That will be a welcome change of thought. 8 1/2 months of steady decline is more than enough for me. Those temporary upturns only served to add to the stress for this household, so no, our family did not experience any benefit from those bluffs. Great expectations are beginning to creep into my thought process, unbidden. May their tribe increase....Dellbrid>>>

Best Regards,

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply