Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Gap Theory, continued??? "Don't shoot me for this" lol

Yes, you are correct, there are too many outstanding shares to propell the sp to exuberant prices

posted on Jul 03, 2007 09:04PM
You are correct, Blunist. In my haste, I did in fact misspell 'exuberant'. However, I did correctly spell it in my first sentence ;-) I am not very proficient with multi-tasking. Some would say, inexcusable. But in my defense, I was talking on the phone with my boss, giving instruction via lip sync and sign language to my secretary, all the while desperately attempting to type a coherent response to billwilke. I must also say, I did see my mistake only after I had submitted the message and contemplated writing another message to communicate my error i.e. “exerberant should be exuberant.” It so appears that my decision not to acknowledge the misspelled word was yet another blunder and for that, I do apologize. But you have to admit one thing, I was consistent. I misspelled it the same way all 3 times ;-) I do share your sentiment regarding the sp above $2.25. It will indeed bring happier days. Best Regards,PxP
New Message
Please login to post a reply