Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Gap Theory, continued??? "Don't shoot me for this" lol

Dellbrid

in response to by
posted on Jul 03, 2007 11:08PM

Ah, Dellbrid, my good fellow and 'visionary' friend. I humbly thank you sir, for the very kind words you offer on my behalf. Although I do not consider myself to be in the lot with the brilliant minds of this board, I never the less, shall accept your compliment as one of the best ever received.

I might add, I do not consider you as being a commoner, but if you are, then I shall become a commoner's servant. In so much as you count my contribution a value to you, then I shall continue to share.

Do not count yourself as one who has nothing to offer, though. Your posts are eloquently written and, you as well, possess a great deal of insight.

What makes this board the best????....Everyone here has their own individual strength, talent and ability of which I deem mine to be the least.

The collective minds here are awe-inspiring and I consider myself blessed to be a part of it.

Best wishes and a Happy 4th of July to all!!!

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply