Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: No fatwolit, you're wrong, it has little to do with my not agreeing with tcr,

First, though I do appreciate it, I'm not sure why you guys hold me in high regard when I've made it so abundantly clear that I KNOW nuttin'!

Second, as for ttccrr's writing skills or lack thereof, I think it's hard for anyone to speak with credibility when their communication skills are (shown as being) so lacking.  It either indicates that he is not well educated (which I doubt), "so why should I listen to what this guy has to say?", or that he is not too concerned about conveying a quality message, prompting that same response along with "if he doesn't care that much about what he is saying, why should I?".

I suppose, upon reflection, that perhaps he should continue to repeat his criticism of the past for the sake of any newbies that haven't been graced with his opinions.  But that's the only reason.  Everyone else here has read them enough, and everyone here KNOWs virtually everything he's addressed (and knew this without his even mentioning it, ever, if they'd been here or done the least bit of DD).  And note that even after my "give it a rest" post, he could not resist firing off more of the same, yet again.

How would you feel if I began a posting ritual that is forward looking and not looking back over the shoulder, and proclaimed that our BoD and new CEO are going to do all the exact proper things to make the SP rise and sustain at $25 within the next few months?  I happen to believe this is possible, IF everything went exactly right for us and they made exactly the right moves.  And how 'bout if I posted such frequently?  Such thoughts, just as his criticism of the past, is something that is undoubtedly on everyone's minds all the time.  Would you like to read that opinion daily, just for the reminder?  And keep in mind, that at least this opinion would be forward-looking and positive, and not a mere reflection of the past as he perceives it.  How soon would Agora respond to "pumper" complaints and give me the boot?

Finally, ttccrr stated that he responded to each and every question I posed in our last "dance".  Not true. 

I still await his response to the question "why does S&L continue to sell into news to convert warrants at this SP?".  Of course this assumes this is still happening, even post Markman results, as I suspect everyone assumes they are indeed doing.  If they are greedy as he declares, why would they do this when the near furure looks so promising?  Greed, or for the long term good of themselves AND RETAIL? 

Also, I suggested that S&L is in basically the same boat as retail at this point.  They are getting no more shares, that just isn't going to happen.  No response.

Further, I suggested that S&L is actaully acting more in the favor of retail in their actions than the flippers and traders (like ttccrr).  Who, currently, is displaying more out-n-out GREED at the expense of retail? They, like S&L, are selling into every bit of news, but who benefits?  Them and only them, with no side benefit through the reduction of warrants. And he points the wicked finger?  So how do the flippers/traders (ttccrr) differ?

And then there's the ongoing opinion he expresses that S&L was exposed to ZERO risk when they invested in PTSC to keep us afloat.  Does anyone really believe that?  If there were zero risk, why didn't B&A invest?  Why did they need an investor, on those terms, to begin with?

So there are those pesky unanswered questions again.....  And I again await responses.

These things I think I kNOW!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply