Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I do believe you are assuming that we've already "lost" Claim 29 of the 584, and as a result we will "have to" make new claims of infringement.  At the moment, this is NOT TRUE.  We have yet to have our "ex parte" exam with the USPTO... isn't this what we ALL EXPECTED we would have to do when Pubpat announced their complaint to the USPTO?  We are simply going through THE PROCESS now as it relates to Claim 29 of the 584.   I sure hope Dr. Despain gets to testify in our behalf... or someone of equal caliber. What bothers to to no end is the power the USPTO has over peoples rightful inventions.... they are free to rule ANY WAY THE WANT TO with NO OVERSIGHT to them whatsoever.   We could be 100% correct in our interpretation yet they can still rule against us.  I shudder to think Big Industry is paying them off, but such shenanigans happen at most levels of corrupt government.  Pray we get a FAIR AND BALANCED review from them. 
New Message
Please login to post a reply