Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: This is the funniest post that I have ever read--STILL laughing!

This is the funniest post that I have ever read--STILL laughing!

posted on Jul 12, 2007 07:00AM
By: zumsteel 12 Jul 2007, 10:53 AM EDT Msg. 221104 of 221108 (This msg. is a reply to 221064 by anlyst.) Jump to msg. # This would make a terrible TV drama - July 11, 2007 - Somewhere in a secret board room, the whereabouts known only to a select, privileged few, sit the best and brightest minds known to exist in the public investment community today - A.G. Edwards, Merrill Lynch, The Schwab boys - they're all here. At the head of the table, obscured by the cigar smoke and dim lighting of this lair, sits the mysterious figure known only as "Anlyst." One can sense the respect all others in the room have for this figurehead, this Kundalini of wealth and prosperity; they murmur amongst themselves - what will be the agenda today? AMEX? Bernanke? Perhaps China's burgeoning inroads into the retail sector? They don't have long to wait before Anlyst speaks: "Gentlemen, I've assembled you all here today to talk about PTSC.OB." Silence. Heads turn to look at each other with quizzical expressions. "Excuse me?" This from Joseph E. Gallagher, a Merrill Lynch top man. "Did you say .OB?" "Oh yes, indeed," continues Anlyst, "a hidden powerhouse, a veritable 50-cent over-the-counter bulletin board goldmine." The Schwab boys look at each other with blank expressions and shrug; "What exactly are we supposed to know about this, uh, ...security?" one of them asks. "Acquisitioneers," answers Anlyst. "What?" counters Gallagher. "Is that even a word?" "Oh, yes" retorts Anlyst, "a very *special* word I made up myself. Now, pay attention." All heads lean forward. "It came to me one evening as I was cruising in my Lambro, doing a cool 145MPH down the Interstate; I thought, 'What if you mixed up "acquisition" with "auctioneer?" Why, you'd have "acquisitioneer", now wouldn't you?" The men from A.G. Edwards look totally at sea by this point. "Excuse us, but what does any of this have to do with us, specifically?" "Plain English?" replies Anlyst. "We're going to Disney this thing." Coming soon to NBC.
New Message
Please login to post a reply