Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From Michael Smith in response to my email a month ago: By the way he is a Very nice guy.

pautaotzu: Greeneyes and Manor: Thank you for your support....as Always.

in response to by
posted on Jul 19, 2007 05:34PM

Well I had HOPED to get the board focusing on the probability that our "team" of TT&C was at the Settlement table with the defense attorney's "figuring" out which products infringed based on the CC by Judge Ward. 

And I ONLY shared the email I received in response to my question regarding "what happens after the Markman ruling is handed down" ....in hopes of adding some POSITIVE SUBSTANCE to the board.  I am disappointed in how several of you have blown this WAY out of proportion and believe ME YOU HAVE.  I'm NOT saying another word about this and I respectfully request that the rest of you stop "beating this horse".........cause it's gettin old fellas.

Hang in there longs..........we are at the home stretch. I know the waiting that some of the really LONGS have had to endure has been awful, but IMHO we will all be smiling Big Time by Christmas.

I enjoy the intelligent thought provoking posts by so many of you, but lately I must agree with many who have already made the observation that this board is beginning to feel a little like Raging Bull.  And that is "actually" SCARY.

GLTA

Deb

New Message
Please login to post a reply