Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jul 20, 2007 12:48PM

Jul 20, 2007 01:03PM

Jul 20, 2007 01:11PM

Jul 20, 2007 01:25PM

Jul 20, 2007 01:50PM

Jul 20, 2007 02:13PM

Jul 20, 2007 02:19PM
No, Ron - the product isn't finished yet.

Again: If you want to bring a product to market (and there is nearly no difference in bringing a company to the investment market), the product has to be ready.
No buyer of a car wants to see any risk/award-ratio - he only wants to see AWARDS.

We all here know the story of Patriot in a depth no one "out there" is willing to dive - and for them (= from the outside) Patriot today looks like a company without OWN revenue stream, with no products, with only five employees (not really knowing, what they are doing the whole day), dependend from a lawyer company (geez, urgghhh...;-))...) and at last: fighting with some of the biggest japanese companies about "old technology" invented in the 90ies - btw traded at the second worst exchange in the US...
No wonder, for them even 240mio market cap is way too much.

I can tell you, I talked with a lot of highly intelligent and business experienced people about Patriot - the answer always was the same: "too much risk" (whatever they understood with risk).

Coming back to the "product isn't finished yet"-sentence and your "iphone"-example:
Apple owns a strong brand with a strong promise, which they keep with nearly every product they sell (as a communications guy I'm of course addicted to Apple...) - they announce the "iphone" and everyone knows, what he will get, when he buys it.
Besides Patriot isn't a brand like Apple and thus you cannot compare them, the "Patriot product" lacks of some important "product features":
- reliable, growing and predictable (= what is the price for one license) revenue streams from different sources
- win of the trial
- convincing strategy for the next 3-5 years
- etc.

I'll repeat myself: WE know, what will/can happen (one of the reason I bought another bunch of shares today before the news came out), but you can't tell the whole picture to "normal" investors - not with regular communication tools and not with the KISS-analogy (keep it simple and stupid). 
Not until the cake is baken and presentable.

And: according to my business experience it's normal, lawyers and marketing people have different opinions regarding perfect communications - I don't want a lawyer to do my business...;-)

Good night to all!

Jul 20, 2007 02:22PM

Jul 20, 2007 02:26PM

Jul 20, 2007 03:06PM

Jul 20, 2007 04:58PM

Jul 20, 2007 10:33PM

Jul 20, 2007 11:10PM

Jul 21, 2007 03:01AM

Jul 21, 2007 07:59AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply