Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I would LOVE to see our share price basing higher and higher each and every day. And Why NOT remind the world of How Many WORLD CLASS Companies have already signed a license agreement and for how many millions?

I've been here for a long time now and I don't even remember the total dollar amount that PDS has collected.......is it around $180 Million in Less than 2 years? REMIND me PTSC and remind the world!!

I personally have told my Smith Barney guy and my Merill Lynch guy and I'll say this......they have both invested some of their OWN money in to PTSC and they are WATCHING closely. When my husband saw our guy at Smith Barney this morning the first thing he said was: "Did you hear about the Holocom news?" But if I hadn't told these guys about PTSC they never would have looked at it. Even though they might not be recommending it to their "paying" clients yet........THEY BOUGHT IT........and that says a LOT to me.

Anyway, hopefully, all this will be behind us very quickly and we will SEE just why HOFFMAN AGENCY has been retained.

GLTA

Deb

New Message
Please login to post a reply