Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: If you were going to help an investor to buy stock in PTSC

Thank you for sharing your story. God loves a cheerful giver. Kudos to you for watching out for your fellow man and setting up an investment account for them. You'll be rewarded greatly for your kindness and I'm not just referring to this lifetime but rather, to your life to come.

Regarding recommending stocks....I've recommended blue chips stocks that I've traded only because I have a knack for charting and my track record is better than average. However, I have never promoted or recommended a penny stock to any of my friends or family, with the exception of PTSC. I have 3 friends and 3 family members who have invested. I have told them from the beginning that their money was at a huge risk. One friend is an EE, which just happens to be my contact for technical information. (HE's LOADED UP and PUMPED) 

With the recent events regarding the MH and our recent licensees (Nokia, Bull), I am feeling much better about their decision of investing in PTSC. Although, I'm confindent in PTSC, I can honestly say, that I will never again recommend a penny stock to anyone. I will tell them what stocks I'm invested in and why I'm invested but I won't give a recommendation.

I Hope your investment in PTSC goes to the moon, my friend.

Best of luck to you and to all PTSC longs.

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply