Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hope you don't mind, greeneyes.....just found this

posted on Jul 21, 2007 01:09PM

This was in my files and was dated Oct. 20, 2006:

We are two weeks away from the 10KSB and two Q's. The 4Q will probably be added to the 10ksb.

In my opinion, the SB-2A's were filed to get "our house in order". Most longs understand why this is happening.

True investors, do DD, and realize what is about to happen with PTSC. We have moved from a struggling company, with some former employee's, who had connections with S&L, and they bled us dry for years. This has been delt with.

All of this has changed now.In my opinion, Mr Pohl, was chosen as a interim CEO for PTSC, and James Turley will become the CEO , in the not to distant future.

In my opinion, we are or will buy another company, which is on the NAZ , and has similar problems PTSC had in the past. Great products but no capital to move forward.

There is nothing sinister coming out in the filings. In my opinion , we will be very happy. We will see where we are headed and have millions of dollars to get to our destination.

This will also bring every "Subtle Basher and Basher" . So, be prepared for them to be working around the clock, and try to bring our company down before the news. I compare them to "Roaches coming out of the woodwork. If you think, you have seen an influx in the past year, you ain't seen nothing yet.

We are very lucky to have found this gem of a company. PTSC is a
once in a lifetime stock to own.

All IMO

"You know what you own". Enjoy the benefits.

Have wonderful day,

greeneyes

New Message
Please login to post a reply