Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

OT: PLEASE READ...RE - What about the censorship --- I humbly disagree.

posted on Jul 25, 2007 04:35AM

Posting on the AGORA board is a privilege, not a right.  To maintain the quality of this board, there must be some form of oversight to ensure that it does not turn into RB or Yahoo.  If you take a moment and read either of their PTSC message boards, you will see the future of this forum if AGORA allowed people to post without oversight.

I personally believe that whoever monitors this board does so with a tolerant hand.  Many posters who have been booted from this board were given ample warning by some that they were out of line before the axe was dropped.  You yourself were recently recommended to be booted because of a crude post (having to do with applying vacuum to a private part), yet you continue to retain your posting privileges.

This particular board provides a wealth of knowledge through discussion of pertinent issues related to PTSC.  I appreciate that and would hate to see the quality of this board diluted by a bunch of garbage posts like I see on other message boards.

Some people have a problem with authority because they believe it infringes on their freedom.  They fail to understand that freedom without authority is not freedom, it's anarchy.  I prefer to see myself as having liberty to post on this board, which means I can post on this board to my heart's content as long as I show the proper respect toward its owner (that would be AGORA, not us -- we can't shut this board down, but they can) by posting responsibly. 

Best Regards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply