Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

for your explanation re: TPL's motion for continuance. About what I surmised after reading the motion. Nice to have a pro confirm my feeling that no federal judge would take too kindly to dump and evade tactics, assuming that's what's really been going.

For the record, and I don't mean to imply you so implied earlier today, but my use of the term "sneaky delay tactics" was not being directed at our side; i.e., asking for a continuance in order to purposely delay. Quite the contrary, it appears to me that the other side has been doing quite a bit of that thing for some time now.

I also think the motion, for the most part, shows that our side has been more than accommodating and patient, and that "the line" has definitely been crossed, far more times than once, as to discovery, and it's only reasonable to finally call out the other side.

JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply