Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Where's all the monkeys that were calling S&L the "Devil"

It is also amazing that you apparently have no idea that your comments about my supposed naivete regarding the horrors of litigation were completely unrelated to either PR OR marketing, which, by the way, ARE almost always related. And therefore, the vast majority of your post was entirely off-topic and uncalled for.

On the other hand, Marketing and PR are almost always related. Who are you going to market this to who won't blanch when they hear of the clouds oiver our situation -- other than the types who, after 7+ years of being told intermittently, if not entirely well, about this company's possibilities have either bought the story and are in or won't, no matter how you sell it to themĀ (remember when we all got yellow postcards soliciting us to buy more shares, which, at that price, would've ben a steal, but not with the way things were then)?

There is no target market that will move this stock with what is presently known. Maybe you can move it with what you've heard, but I doubt it.

I don't buy your Master Po imitation, either. I mean what I said: don't condescend to me, and don't take what I've said about one subject and twist it to be about something it isn't.

New Message
Please login to post a reply