Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I've become quite amused at the individuals who keep pointing out the hard work put in by our BOD. I work for a sucessful micro-cap with revenues over$200/million. Our inception dates back almost 50 years with approximately the last 20 being a public company. I'm not sure how anyone could continue to pat the BOD on the back. The best thing you can say at this point is at least we're still here. That's the extent of "their" success as an independent think tank looking to provide direction for PTSC. I can assure you my company faces challenges on a daily basis yet our CFO has no problem being in compliance with SEC regulations and filings. Implying that PTSC mgmt/BOD face financial filing issues any more complicated than other public company is a joke. Had Mrs. Gloria been doing her job all along, she wouldn't be wading through the mess she helped create. Mr. Turley better deliver on the new member. This poor excuse for a BOD desperately needs to be infused with new, forward thinking blood. Come on Mr. T, take us home.
New Message
Please login to post a reply