Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Virt....

in response to by
posted on Jul 30, 2007 10:02PM

Hi Ron..:))

The frustration expressed by you is deeply felt by many on this board, I'm sure our Shareholder Representative is even more frustrated if that can be said. Afterall, he is on the inside which must be doubly frustrating, as he can see and hear things in confidence.

PTSC for the last 7-9 years has operated on a shoestring until recently, with no product and unable to compete even with a great chip. Why buy from PTSC, when until recently there was no gurantee PTSC would be around the next year. Effectively, frozen out of the martketplace. Their other products were either obsolete or ahead of its time - Ground Penetrating Radar.

It takes money to make money and PTSC has never had suffient capital to continue R&D or institute a formal marketing program on their own. I remember once in the past PTSC developed contacts with a few distributors to market their chip.

Then came Gifforn!!!!....THe rest is history!!

PTSC has danced to Swartz's tune for several years now. I don't blame Swartz so much as Gifforn. A bad deal was cut to keep PTSC afloat all these years and until recently, retail has had to live with the consequences. Now, that yoke is about to be lifted, but we will live with the inflated share count forever I'm afraid.

We just don't know how much influence TPL has over the decision-making process on the BOD. I surmise a lot. How much room Turley will be allowed to operate in is only speculation. PTSC's war chest just isn't big enough to do much with right now, but the times could be a'changin soon.

My very best to you and your family. Look forward to renewing acquaintances in the Fall..Could be WILD!!!

Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply