Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I would suggest one more push on the Legislation Letter ...

You are very correct about this matter and unless you are familiar with the workings of a senator's or a rep's office, you don't know that, as a rule, an aide opens the mail and makes the decision as to what the grand poobah reads.

Mail regarding upcoming legislation is (for the most part) simply counted and the method of counting was well described by you.

Also, you can reach Congress with e-mails, faxes, phone calls and telegrams. I used to know which of these counted the most.  I think it was a telegram, but I don't wish to be held to that.  Phone calls can be made to the Washington office or the local office.  Remember that all these actions can be repeated many time.

For those that do not wish to consume a lot of their valuable time, but do want to help, a simple letter (note) saying: " Please vote NO on s.1145 " will be very helpful.  Numbers are what we want in this situation and the busier the staff is the more inportant the issue becomes.

Go get "em!

New Message
Please login to post a reply