Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The longest and largest shareholder(s) is/are selling and the company is using its limited cash reserve to make the purchase.

ARM is deciding on a showdown and that IMHO means that most will delay licensing in deference to the outcome of the ARM contest.

PTSC has 400+ million shares and a book value of less than 5 cents (19 million ) per share in cash and besides the IP and a small investment in Holcom, little to no other assets. Recurring revenue are absent and with the onset of patent reform the chance of a windfall is floundering.

I am no more prescient than the rest but this is my prognosticationNow I know most of you will call me a basher and Ron and the other fine Christian soldiers will call me heretic and non-believer,

try to get me tos'd or crusade against me but listen to what i am saying before you nail me to a wall or any other surface. (and yes it's easy for me to write this since I've already made a bit of money in PTSC and my current holdings are way under 100k shares) But this is not the same company it was a few years ago, The stock hit 2 dollars on a tailwind of momentum ( unless any of you actually believe a valuation of 1 billion dollars was valid).

The valuaton as of today is 20 times current assets with little to no bonafide revenue stream. ( a possible yes but nothing bonafide)

2 months ago we all believed we were heading back over 1 dollar rather soon. Since then the tone of the board has changed. It is no longer a stock board it is more like a public school class room on late Tuesday nights where single dads meet to comiserate.

I'm sorry so many of you are sitting here in shock as they see they're dreams dissipate. It's a hard thing to watch and while an announcement might pop the share price north or we might experiece a quick technical bounce off the bottom of the bollingers, it's just not the same old PTSC.

Consider this before you flame me

New Message
Please login to post a reply