Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We are making progress....

posted on Aug 08, 2007 09:33AM

From this relative newbie's perspective in the left-field bleachers (or perhaps the rooftops across Waveland Ave. LOL), PTSC and Jim Turley are making solid progress. The warrants are being taken out, and he is going to NYC next month for a presentation to institutional investors (Arch Conference). I am very pleased with these developments, and I would expect this conference is followed by more of the same, and perhaps private meetings, as well. Excellent "baby" steps from Turley in his first two months on the beat.

In addition to the S&L selling, my hunch is that the Supremes' KSR ruling on obviousness, as well as the uncertainties of patent reform (not retroactive but many investors may not realize that), have helped throw a wet blanket over the share price. Recent repricing of risk across all markets isn't helping either.

As Ron says, this is not $$$ I will need next month to buy groceries. I can afford to wait, and as long as I see forward progress, business-wise, I'm happy and patient. Regards and GLTAL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply