Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If, TT & C appeal Claim 29 on the basis that the 584 IS being infringed  "IF" the opperand is anything other than RIght Justified  (sorry If I am "saying this incorrectly, ease, sge, kid etc.) wouldn't that still leave the J's on the hook for those chips that do NOT Right Justify the 584?

Judge Ward would NOT be overturned on that ruling......it would just be Modified I guess to include "other" ways the opperand CAN work.  This still puts ALL of ARM's clients that "modify" the ARM chips, at Risk of infringing the 584.........as has been discussed here. 

Wonder if ARM KNEW this could happen?  Wonder what the Scope of this would mean to ARM?

and wouldn't we eventually HAVE to Face off with ARM on infriging the 336 and the 148?   Didn't INTEL and ARM work on a project together that rather blatently 'referred' to the PTSC technology?  corrections welcome.

I find it interesting that under AOL Finance, when I type in PTSC and look at the Fundamentals..........it shows ARM as PTSC's MAIN Competitor. With a company called MIPS next.

PTSC is also shown under the Heading of Microprossors as is ARM and MIPS.

Very nice changes are beginning to appear...........very curious too. Why would PTSC show ARM as a Major Competitor?  hmmmm.  Just wondering out loud here.

Someone else once said that PTSC might wind up owning ARM.  Wasn't Jim Trurly a Board Advisory member to ARM in London???

Wish I was a Fly on the wall.  Should I keep buying more? Should I reinvest the possible dividend money we might all soon have again?

Only a week away until we get a few more pieces to the puzzle........10K!!

Greeneyes or anyone, the 10K Has to be on time correct?  Isn't there some rule that kicks in round about now?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

D2006s

New Message
Please login to post a reply