Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hopefully you all know me and know that I am not a basher !!!  I just want to respond to Kiddtrader's email because I don't follow the logic.

Kiddtrader's post:

"bottom line $21,605,428 in the bank (i think)"

That works for me. $21 Mil - 40% (taxes, etc) = $13 Mil bottom line. $13 Mil divided by 390 Mil OS, and we have a quarterly EPS of .033. Multiply .033 by 4 quarters and our annual EPS is .13/share. Start calculating using different multipliers and you can see where we should be once the uncertainty in Texas is removed.

.13 * 10 = $1.30/share

.13 * 20 = $2.60/share

.13 * 30 = $3.90/share

and so on and so on. Everyone knows my math is bad so corrections welcome! Anyways, I am happy with the $21M number. Nice to check in and see the news. Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

=================================================

First the 21 million that you are quoting is on the balance sheet.  You aren't taxed on your balance sheet you are taxed on earnings.

Second we didn't earn 21 million in a quarter we earned 9.9 million (net).

We earned .06 per share for FY2007 so our trailing twelve month P/E is 8  ( .48 / .06 = 8.0 )  For quite some time our P/E has been close to 10.

If we can continue at the same EPS rate of .03 per share then I think we will see the share price steadily increase but I'm not sure about a 30 P/E.

This wasn't intended to poke at anyone or to try to bash.  Lord knows I own a ton of PTSC and I REALLY want to see it go up.  I am a long term owner and lurk here everyday.  I just thought I would add my two-cents worth on how I read the 10K.

Good luck to all longs and thanks to all for the meaningful posts - nsbpm

New Message
Please login to post a reply