Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ease...........I have a few friends who own PTSC........None of them have bought any shares/except one friend 5,000 shares last year / since 2000.........

If not for this board i would not have any idea of news and possibilitys..............I am all for people expressing their thought on news / DD/.......A good debate is healthy................Just like you and you have contributed long hours here, i am oppossed to mind games.......Money can actually be made using integrity............

Back in 99-2000 i was in contact with all of the major RB posters ....In fact in Jan of 2000 , twenty-five or so of the east coast posters meet in a NY eatery and the mind set was not to sell/EDIG.............Just like Dellbird i passed up on selling 50,000 shares and i bought another 50,000 on the way down..........I did not sell because i was upset with people/car business and i wanted to make a bundle so that i could find that remote island.......

This board is my only contact................I look forward to the disection of the news or no news............I get ticked off when what i consider the bottom feeders of life come on just to get attention and to get their jollies off......

Please keep up your quality posts.........Same goes for Wolf/B-L/SRG /Virt / and anyone who desires for the success of PTSC.....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply