Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I am almost certain that more agreements have been resolved, but not announced , as the legal ends, have not been inked.

agrred... also the price of the stock causes people to be a bit cranky.....(me included). Good news soon I hope... From the legal side and I hope from DataSecurus (holocom).. hopefully some sales which we get 22% also smart card sales (see below) which PTSC did develope...

A DataSecurus protected PC solves these problems with OS-agnostic devices that identify, authenticate, and control user access prior to a PC booting up into an operational state. DataSecurus devices employ sophisticated technology that manages security through power controls; thus, PC components, such as USB ports, are either turned off or on depending on individual smart card access privileges. This innovative approach offers a unique, power-controlled security solution to potentially dangerous portable storage media that can be used to transport sensitive or restricted data. As a result, DataSecurus devices overcome the limitations of software-based, thin client security solutions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply