Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I owned NMKT for about a year and half. It's one of those lessons I use to gauge myself when evaluating other stocks. The story and the numbers were very compelling but their formula isn't yielding success. I finally sold it last year for a nice loss. I sited NMKT as a reference point concerning the upcoming Arch conference. Unfortunately for them the conference didn't provide the results most of the investors were hoping for. In my mind there's always been a parallel in PTSC's story and NMKT. The business models and industry are different but the stories are equally interesting. NMKT tried to merge and move to the NAZ last year but the whole thing fell apart. They most definitely don't have the financial leverage of PTSC. I grew tired of trying to understand how Phil Verges was growing the company. He did it through a series of subsidiary spinoffs that went public leaving NMKT holding a majority of the shares in each company. They had been promising a dividing for over 2 years but it never materialized. I'm not suggesting you don't invest in them but, I would caution you to be careful and do your DD. I'm sure many people have been intrigued by their story, I was.
New Message
Please login to post a reply