Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

EETIMES.........Papp... Interview

in response to by
posted on Aug 23, 2007 05:27PM

Big Pappy........If i was a slick used car dealer i would not be spending my time here...............A goal is to write a book on the buss , but i need someone who knows how to spell and knows how to structure a sentence.......

I LISTENED to the Turley interview for the first time tonight.............I M O ,some of the posters here need a Q-tip to clean out those ears......Turley did a very good job, and he does not get flustered............Very impressive voice and he knows how to explian things..........Hey, he is a smart dude..................

I believe until proven wrong, that his intentions are to take PTSC up and two the right..................Smart guy, has important contacts, seems like he has a big healthy ego/good/ and the desire to be on the top of his game in a new field/suit/not dirt.......I was hoping that PTSC and especially EDIG when i held the stock would have had the ##### to trust a character like JIM to lead the way...............Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply