Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Question to anyone who knows---

posted on Aug 31, 2007 07:07AM
We have watched this stock trading in this pattern for a very long time now. It is obvious that it is probably being manipulated by someone. Does anyone know if someone buying, say in Japan, would have to file with sec if they owned greater than 5%? Could it be possible that a group of individuals could be working together to do this? I have noticed ( as you probably have ) that if the price gets too high, someone steps up and starts selling at a lower asking price, thus controlling the sp. I know that we have all thought it could be S&L, but it was announced that the Co. is buying the warrants back. I am beginning to think it is someone else. TPL has worked for years now to get controll of these patents and they seem to be doing a good job with them so far. It would be ashame to wake up one day and be told that X Co. now owns PTSC. This may not be possible--however, I would lilke someone in the know to reply. tia, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply