Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

USPTO Process

posted on Aug 31, 2007 08:54AM
I've added a couple thousand shares over the last 2 weeks but I've started to wonder if that was premature.  If the USPTO orders a reexam of the '336/'148, as some expect, I wonder what the MM's would do with the S/P?  From the stats that have been provided, mostly by Ease, a full reexam isn't the end of the world.  Quite frankly, a few amendments to the patent and things could  be stronger than before.  What concerns me would be the effect, psychologically speaking, on retail if the reexam came to fruition.  Would the MM's use that as an opportunity to shake the weak?  With the issue being so complex it would appear a reexam is possible.  I wanted to pick up a few more shares but perhaps waiting until we hear more USPTO news is a better idea.  I'd rather chase it up than down.  I've had enough with chasing PTSC down. 
New Message
Please login to post a reply