Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Where is a lawyer when you need one?

Nowhere to be found if someone is going to try and hang on to every last word in order to try an prove or make a point that they may be involved with an illegal type relationship with the company (getting more information than the rest of us) You know some people are so jealous that they themselves have not the professionalism and/or acquired respect to make communications for themselves.

Many investors here have attended shareholder meetings and talked with our board and management members. Many here have posted what was said and they have integrity. Some never posted what was said to them and have even more integrity.

Now consider you question about lawyers, what happens if someone questions a lawyers integrity? What happens when someone tries to prove something unethical about them on a message board. Well , in a court of law they can do something about it , but on a message board, well what can really be done? Bet thing to do is turn the other cheek and do nothing and if the truck is trying to run you over get out of the street. Even if it is just a little one on a tricycle you would still get out of the way and let them move on.

Be assured that some of them lawyer folk are reading and are right here along with us, but no need to steep into the street just yet....too many vehicles flying by right now.

Back to your other question, what do we think of the sealed reply, well , I for one am still believing that all they are doing it trying to force paperwork that has no business in this case in hopes to find some sort of smoking gun that they can use to sway their way. Notes on prior art or the like. I don't see how any other thing could be going on, the law is the law and the MMP is owned jointly by matter of law, sign sealed and delivered thinks to Pohl's quick thinking after the Higgins crap that just happens to be another pain in you arsh (if that was you thought) but I believe that too is done away legally. Can't see anything there. Anyone else?

New Message
Please login to post a reply