Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ease ..." Nothing but a possible investor " ...............Up at 4 AM and did not get home until 9PM......Dinner, etc.......

I am posting this not to make a big deal about this topic , but to clarify....................I apologize if i was not clear......

The Gentleman was from Maxim and his office is in the metro NY area.....I do know the office, but i want to keep this under control................This man did not wear a name tag, but he did mention his name and the firm he worked for..............He is NOT one of the fellows on the Maxim web-site.............

While he may not post here his talking style was that of Patientman...............This man was very PASSIONITE about his desire for PTSC to succeed.....So many positive things yet the SP is dismal.............He mentioned that he was an expert in his field /27 years and that he had many concerns about the CO .....Yes he did tell JT that he knew of an investor ?? who contacted JT....The name was mentioned but i can not remember the name..........JT acknowledged being in contact with this person...........

All this tells us IMO is that JT is willing to listen and to give his time to people/Co's that might spend some investment monies.........

If we are on the radar of CO 's like Maxim what should this tell us...........Anyone have an opinion.................Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply