Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

He also said that prior to the decision to license the IP in June 0f 2005, that "the company was doing just fine." Which, depending on your point of view, is debatable. SP had been eroded by years of dilutive financing, which I don't think any reasonable investor would see as "doing just fine." Of course, staying alive as opposed to going belly up might qualify as "doing just fine." Point is, yes, he sold the best side of the co. He said that the Markman was "overwhelmingly" in our favor, but an astute person would realize that if he did not say "completely" in our favor, that at least something must not have gone our way. I think JT took the stance that, if you want to do some DD and look into what he hasn't mentioned, you can. But, yes, I do believe there's room for some questioning as to the picture he painted.

On another note, if the price today is reflective of JT's announcement of no dividend right now, shouldn't the SP be up? It always goes DOWN proportionate to a dividend paid, since that number of pennies per share is effectively OUT of the stock price when it's paid.

No, my take is that the MMs decided to show him who's boss. And there may not be much he can do about that at the moment.

12-18 months for an acquisition/merger? We'll still be on this exchange until then? Also some questions that need further exploration.

Overall, though, a respectable presentation.

JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply