Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: It's got to be S&L - who else can sell and still make a profit at .45?

It doesn't have to be S&L!

Undoubtedly there are dozens if not hundreds of retail investors holding a lot of shares with bases of less than $0.10, and probably a whole lot more with bases less than $0.45. Unfortunately, I ain't one of them, although I did hold a ton of shares below $0.15 before the run-up (I'm the poster child for the novice investor - live and learn).

Folks on this message board could probably come up with a very long laundry list of reasons why someone would sell at these levels, even though the consensus here is that the share price is now at a ridiculously low level. Regardless of who is selling, the fact remains that different circumstances drive different people to make different decisions. I see an opportunity for accumulation, while someone else may see an opportunity to cut and run.

Personally, I favor ease's view about S&L, but what he has clearly identified as speculation on his part shouldn't be elevated to "It's got to be S&L" just yet.

As another well-respected poster would say, "We shall see."

Best Regards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply