Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I never was very fond of this agreement since it gives one shareholder (Swartz) an inside track on acquisitions, favorable or not.  It's time he was put into the same barrel as us retail grunts.  He's not a board member, doesn't hold what was essentially a 10% interest in the company anymore, and isn't carrying any of the company's debt since the warrants he held have been retired.  The favorable treatment needs to end, which IMO includes the elimination of his crony Carlton Johnson from the board.

BTW, I'm not a proponent of the company using any part of the remainder of authorized shares (~110MM) for acquisition purposes due to the dilutive effect it would have on the share price.  There has to be plenty of good small companies out there that can be bought with PTSC's cash on hand (~$20MM+) and the value of the shares the company holds from their buy-back activities (fair game IMO -- using these shares doesn't create additional dilution since they're already part on the OS count).

All IMVHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply