Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You say: "True but don't you think it is presumptuous to believe that you are more savvy than the people at intel, amd, cisco, and a gazillion other entities (incl some VCs) who have cash and are HUNTING for acquisitions ?"

To that I say, yes, as a matter of fact, every Long on this stock has demonstrated more brilliance that Intel, Cisco, etc. Especially those lucky ones here that bought at 4 cents and have already doubled their money with tax free dividends (return on capital).

Take Intel. After they got their license and after the settlement between PTSC and TPL, they too could have bought a ton of stock (they knew exactly what we had) at 4 cents. Double their money back and still holding stock worth ten times what they paid for it.

Not enough on Intel?

They were presented these patents and all associated info by TPL in their licensing process. They KNEW there is a dispute between TPL and PTSC over ownership. They could easily have stepped in at that moment and bought the whole MMP. What's it worth? What would it have been worth to Intel (having more clout for the licensing effort - would the Js be as willing to go up against Intel?)?

Yup, Intel and every other company that has had an opportunity to capitalize on PTSC, knowing what we had, has been just brilliant. They could have at least bought in enough to make their license ultimately free (as AMD may have done).

Think about it....

And this I think I kKNOW!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply