Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Show me .... Demand and PERCEPTION

in response to by
posted on Sep 13, 2007 02:38PM

I bought a small amount of shares yesterday and i will have to wait until monday for the rest of the money to clear..........Nothing is a sure thing but most investors in the blue chip stocks believe that they own a sure thing..............

When you have to get somewhere in most cases you will drive a car.............It does not matter what you drive because the cars all can go the speed limit........SO how we get there is about confidence in the vehicle, confidence in the ability to make it there..............Ralph Kiner the hall of famer/Pittsburgh and a Mets TV announcer once said that single hitters Drive fords while home run hitters drive Caddy's.............I bet if you told a friend that you bought PTSC instead of IBM they would say, why are you driving that worthless unreliable vehicle..................So it appears to me that the MINDSET of the investment world will have to be changed.........At the ARCH conference i spoke to a women who's Co line is , a great story will just be that unless you promote your story in the right channels.........

We are in Penny Land, and it is not 1999 , so i am posting this for myself and for others...........E.dot is still an unknown.........If / when we win i do not see a crazy jump in SP..........As much as i want this stock to explode/been here since 99/ i believe that with great news it will take awhile to get people on the bandwagen........Back in the late 60's if you bought an Japaneese car you were told that the product was inferior............It took awhile for the perception to change................

Us longs are here because we believe in the co and we believe that the perception will change.................Andy Rooney......Aka...Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply