Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 13, 2007 08:20AM
Sep 13, 2007 08:52AM
Sep 13, 2007 09:15AM
Sep 13, 2007 09:30AM

My rationale for this is because someone is obviously selling. SGE believed that Swartz was running from warrant to acquiring his maxed out stock (I thought this also). We were told today that the highest owner only owned 8%, not the max. This would indicate selling shares. Others with warrants also want to sell. Remember, what is going on with us is driving guys like Tccrr crazy because they trade stock and they want to trade not sit and "invest". This is the same with Swartz, Lincoln et al because they have other fish to fry and they can't wait forever and maintain their business model. Every stock they sell is at a profit to them and they have better uses for their money/business model. They cannot afford to wait. It is not in their best interest to hold. If you buy today or hold today you are guaranteed not to make any money until this all gets worked out. They know this. They could wait say until it went up to.6 but then they would bring it right back down to where ever they wanted. We would then be on a see saw that would drive all involved to go nuts. Please see my other posts on this.

Please believe me, it is obvious that this is all a hunch. I have come to this belief from watching this stock every day. I think aggrements have been made to not bury the stock on the short term by these large holders. Remember, they are making a lot on each share they sell, whereas we would not be making hardly anything, ie 50k investment, if it goes up .01 is $1000 or so. You could be waiting a long time to get that $1000 which is not necessarily a safe bet in the short run as the stock may go down another cent or two and the short term investor is left holding the bag or losing the thousand. 

Look at the volume for today. 115k buys, 115k sells, approximately. It is that way every day. This is the waiting game, IMVHO. East TX and uspto will 100% change this. For the good or the bad. I'm betting strongly that TPL/PTSC will win. I have faith in the abilities of Dan Leckrone and company.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply