Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I agree billwilke. I follow PTSC everyday. It is impossible to determine unless you take people at face value. I believe that Swartz and or others are reluctant to bring the price down but they want to move on. Possibly, their business model calls for them to move on. For example, they could show the next "PTSC" type how they helped this PTSC go from bankruptcy to a $20 million dollar company. They have a way of working their money on companies that are hurting to get huge returns and this is what they want to repeat over and over.

They or others like them have tried to keep the price in the .4-.6 range for months now. I guarantee if I could buy 100000 shares right now(which I would do if I had the funds) they would offset it with 100000 sells. This is just about guaranteed. When the volumes gets back like it was a year and half ago we will clean out all the sellers and the stock will begin to act normally. However, if I and fellow investors could buy 10 million shares everyday for 2 weeks, we would drain them out and we would be on the rise from there on out. I think there are millions of shares that these people have decided to sell, possibly to offfset other losses or whatever, your guesss is as good as mine. It is virtually impossible to know why they are selling because like you and me, they have their own agenda.

Dynamic Growth, positive EPS, investor interest tweeked by a good marketing program and the possibility of a huge revenue stream from these patents could lead to overwhelming optimism. We can only take consolation in that someone is controlling the SP yet not dropping all their holdings at once.

New Message
Please login to post a reply