Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: lots of questions of why big holders would be selling and no new large investors

1. I never said Swartz ...l/s(lincoln swartz) is what I said... and the point that I was trying to make was (maybe not to well ) is the liquidty of the stock... sid note my belief is between the two L/S 25 million is completely possible....

2. Naked shorting is selling shares you do not own & you do not borrow the shares to short.... (later I will dig back and find some info/article) on this... one the methods of doing this is to have multiple markets and being a BB (over the counter stock)....

GDUCK I will post more info on naked shorting ... on NAZ stocks they list stocks and share amount of possible naked shorted stock... for BB stock I cannot find much on tracking potenetial naked short stocks... naked shorting is one form of controling stock prices.... once again my post was listing this as a possble explaination for the stock price.... in my mind it has occured in the past,,, and did occur within the last two years... how much? maybe only a small amount // maybe a large amount

I still cannot figure out this stock price... just getting out frustration maybe,,

New Message
Please login to post a reply