Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Super Post Borredo

posted on Sep 16, 2007 07:41AM

I have several small things I want to mention. All of my stuff employs the kiss principle and you already know this but simplicity hits at the heart.

The important thing is the timeline. The pacers tell us what is happening at each timeline.

We know mediation 25-27 Sept, the warrants, October, will provide us some answers.

If no effective mediation, then it is WW for TPL/PTSC. Batten down the hatches. No more Mister Nice Guy. Declaration of war, treble damages. They are playing with our main squeeze.

USPTO determination. Ease said it may be soon. I hope it is. They would be going against the legal expertise of 23 corporations if they did not act in our favor.

It appears to me that we should by mid October know the answers, exactly 1 month, know the answers of where we lay. We know two positive answers is all we need to move PTSC to the next level.

By the way, UK won (prayers help)but I wouldn't want to play U of L best out of three. They are very good. Game highlights:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2007-09-15-kentucky-louisville_N.htm

New Message
Please login to post a reply