Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

OT....EASE.......Her... my two shares worth......

in response to by
posted on Sep 18, 2007 04:04PM

We all agree that this board is about PTSC.............IMO OT posts are nervous energy.....................When things are hopping there is no need............We are all just waiting and i know that the lack of posts / news / gets me a bit upset , so, when i see the regulars just talking about whatever i do not see any harm at all.......

In fact i enjoyed the OT posts as it was harmless/fun........

Right now no one really knows what to focus on/as we wait/, so IMO most of the posts are OT/ nervous speculation...............I did respond to Ease about football/Pats and i think it is healthy to stay in any form of communication as i believe it shows who we are .....

It is very easy to be light when things are going well.........When things are tight / now, it is a big man /women who can hold their temper...............

IMO, instead of attacks on others opinions, how about we just state ours.........We can all disagree without the name calling..........Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply