Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thanks, Mr. Turley

posted on Sep 21, 2007 06:27AM

Jim, you have hit pay dirt again. Bringing in a known professional to not only run financial operations but who has the where withal to assist on new acquisitions with Nick Tredennick.

“He’s both experienced and creative and will become a vital asset as we move the company forward along our new path of growth and acquisition.” (Turley)Flowers said, “I am excited about this challenge and eager to assist in assessing new opportunities for Patriot as it begins to focus on acquisitions. I believe the company is poised for significant growth and I look forward to bringing Patriot’s assets to fruition for the benefit of its shareholders.”Clifford Flowers, is another great asset to his remodeled board.  Jim is putting a great team together. With Jim, Nick and Clifford and with the legal assistance of David Pohl, a team is being put in place to master the acquisition strategy and the development of PTSC Holding Corporation within a year.  I believe with a little luck, by October 2008, PTSC will be identified as an aggressive growth company with several acquisitions. I am sure Clifford has the connections to coordinate with investment bankers to ensure the acquisition process moves along smoothly.

Mediation begins and ends next week. We may know by Friday of the success or failure of this endeavor.  I believe TPL is focused and is continuing to implement a winning strategy. If mediation does not work out, treble damages will be next, essentially 3 months away.

Right now, many are feeling the short term pain of PTSC dropping by another.005. Remember what is coming up next week, mediation and October 1. Warrrants are being sold, volume is extremely low.

Thanks for the many comments on USPTO. When we get the OK from them, I am sure, Dutton will double our SP to $1.50. I continue to be optimistic about PTSC.  The loan crisis is really scary.  It could bring us down if the correct steps are not initiated. Inflation was the worry, now collapse of the economy appears just as likely. Ben Bernanke, whom I admire, has a very tough job. I hope he can hold things together as disaster lurks around many corners.
New Message
Please login to post a reply