Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: ploy to shake shares out of weak hands ? Cautious:

I agree that news matters critically but what choice do we have?

I don't think it is a normal shakeout. Who is doing this, selling 1.4 million shares is anybody's guess but I bet it is somehow tied to the big Kahunas who have incentives. It all comes down to incentives. My incentive would be $5 a share. Others may havevarying points but certainly higher than what we see now. The people who are selling have a real financial incentivised reason. The question is what is that?

I am not a chartist not that there is anything wrong with this analytical tool. I think this stock baffles charts.

I missed the low side today but when I came in and saw the price, I bought 10k @ .39 by selling a few losers of mine which I hated to do but believe this is a real bargain bargain price. Would it be better to wait until tomorrow? The million $ question.

One thing that makes me happy is that the volume is now starting to pick up. If you are not excited you are asleep.

Cheers 

New Message
Please login to post a reply